David Kramer Tennis Academy | 10 & Under Tennis
***Please call David Kramer directly for information: 973-885-2077.
(Check above registration form as times vary seasonally)
- Monday-Friday: 4-5, 5-6
- Saturday: 1-2, 2-3, 3-4
- Sunday: 12-1, 1-2, 2-3, 3-4
The David Kramer Tennis Academy gives young players:
- Expert instruction on the mechanics of stroke production.
- Specific drills to improve footwork and balance.
- Training aids to develop muscle memory.
- Agility training.
- Tactical drills sessions.
- Each player will hit hundreds and hundreds of balls each class.
David Kramer Tennis Academy: For the absolute beginner to the nationally ranked player – and everything in between.
When you’re starting out in tennis, it’s crucial that you learn the correct way to hit a tennis ball.
To reserve your spot in 10 & Under, call David directly at 973-885-2077
Or Click for registration form.
About David Kramer, Director of Tennis
The Star Ledger has recognized David as one of the best tennis players in New Jersey history and has named David to its Millennium Team. His tennis accomplishments include:
- A career high No. 2-ETA ranking in the 18-and-under-age division in 1979.
- Member of the USA-Junior Davis Cup affiliate team in 1982.
- Winner of the Men’s 35-and-over Masters Grass Court Championship, West Side Tennis Club in Forest Hills. N.Y., in 1998.
- Winner of 21 Eastern ranked tournaments
Call now to reserve your spot — (973) 885-2077