for the player in you …
Brooklake Tennis offers a wide variety of ladies’ clinics.
Each session runs an hour and a half.
Call (973) 377-2235, Ext. 137 to reserve your spot.
Regardless of your level of play — beginner, intermediate, or advanced — we have a clinic for you.
Our clinics are comprehensive and cover all the essential elements of doubles play such as:
- The mechanics of stroke production
- Which grip to use and why
- Appropriate shot selection
- Correct court positioning
- Various strategies that can change the course of a match
- Proper footwork alignment
- How to anticipate your opponent’s shots
- How to hit and create angles
- First-rate poaching techniques
- Ingredients to holding serve
- The best way to communicate with your partner
- How to handle bad line calls
- How to focus
- Absolute concentration
- What side to play
- Hitting down the middle
- Match play experience
PLUS: We incorporate selective drills geared to target and improve specific areas of your game.